3.5.08

Poor Frog...............

Yesterday, we had a special class-"Biology Experiment Courses." This time we dissected a frog. Everyone seemed so feerless but me. I think that's because they have already done this before in high school. I'm so afraid when I saw the frog with its eye opened and looking at me deadly.
Actually, it really took me a long time to handle this. I spent an hour to disssected it and about four hours to let the bonds distracted from the muscles and tissues. Every single bond have to be separated. This wasn't the end of all the course. Then we have to dipped it into a soap water and change tha water everyday or the smell would be extremely awful. After 3 to 5 days, we have to dipped it in H2O2 solution for 1 to 2 hours , then we took it out and made it dry.
After all of this, the job finally "began"! We have to piece all bonds back together to where it used to be. The most trouble part and also the funnest part is that you can make the frog to be any gesture you lke. Some people even have their frogs astablished a band. According to the picture you'll see that my frog was on a vacation.
This course is definitely being written in my diary and after all the hardwork I'm sure I'm going to keep the frog as long as I could!

No comments: