20.5.08

My Idol-Leehom Wang


My idol, Leehom Wang is a famous singner in Asia. He is good at writing songs especially hip-hop and rock.He can play the piano very well as well as other instruments like violin,erhu....ect.You can see it as long as you go to his concert,then you'll believe that he is really a talented singer.

''I was born in America but made in Taiwan.''This lyric is from his latest song 華人萬歲.We can see that though he's an American born Chinses he still love his own country,That is one of the reason that I like him."Taiwan is the best!"

I began to love him since I am in the second grade of high school.His msic suddenly shock me.I used only listen to classical music and I even think other music as nothing worthy listening to.But one day, who knows?I realized that I have fallen in love with his music and the most charming voice in the world.Well,I don't want to deny that he is really,exteremly handsome,because it's true.Many friends of mine always teasing me that I like him only because his looks.Here,I have to say that I like not only his appearance but also his talent.
[The pictrues are from his concert DVD,and I took the pictrues by myself.]

No comments: